Care for the environment
We work with our clients to deliver print and design solutions that are socially and environmentally responsible as well as beautiful and effective.
Five reasons to print green with us
1. We’re experienced. Our environmental policy has evolved over 40 years as an ethical business.
2. We’re official. We are Forest Stewardship Council and ISO 14001 certified.
3. We can help you meet your green commitments. We can provide information on our energy and water use, materials, and more.
4. We’ll make your product more eco-friendly. We can offer advice on the least harmful formats, papers, and finishes.
5. We don’t compromise on quality or creativity. Sustainable shouldn’t mean second best.
My choice of creating this work was hugely influenced by Arthur at Calverts. He explained the process behind the production of ‘Shiro Alga Carta’ paper from Italy.
I made a clear decision to print my eco-story book and first music album using this extraordinary seaweed / recycled algae paper.
I often recommend the services of Calverts to my clients as they often ask where can they source environmentally friendly paper in London.
– Carina Coen, author of Sylvie’s Wish
Arthur talks with Carina about sustainable paper and eco-friendly inks.
Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
We are Forest Stewardship Council® certified, which means that the papers we use can be traced back to responsible forestry through a certified chain of custody. We help our clients find the perfect recycled papers for their project.
We adhere to the ISO environmental management system standard. We use it to measure, control and reduce impacts including carbon emissions, recycling and resource efficiency. Our external ISO audit is carried out by NQA, a UKAS-accredited certification body.